Tuesday 15 April 2014

'Juju is a joke, not a leader' - Justice Malala

(Justice Malala)


Justice Malala has delivered a brilliant piece on Julius Malema, the EFF Commander-In-Chief. In the article, he lists how has suffered from foot-in-mouth disease. He also questions how can a leader run his mouth without concern and later turn around and changes his tune. 

Recently, Malema went to former President Thabo Mbeki's mother, Epainette Mbeki's home in the Eastern Cape. "I am very happy that I got the opportunity to say to my grandmother here that, whatever I could have said about her son, President Mbeki at the time . if I offended her and her family, I apologise and I am very sorry," he said. That's just one of his many apologies. Please head here to get more insight on Malala's article.

No comments:

Post a Comment