Saturday 26 April 2014

Throwback: RHTC Harlem Shake



Now this a definite throwback, as this was shot over a year ago. The concept of this video was to take part in the-then phenomenon, the Harlem Shake. Basically, people had to dance to a song in any crazy, outworldly way possible! The aim was to have fun and enjoy the moment. The participants also have to wear outrageous outfits to accommodate the dancing.

I was chosen to lead the video, which was a bit daunting as I am not used to being in front of the camera. I wore a peachy pink dress and orange doek to create my crazy character. I nonetheless enjoyed my '15 seconds of fame'. I hope you will all enjoy the crazy antics of the video. Be sure to check out http://rhtconline.com for all things hip and cool!

My friend and one of my business partners, Sanele. I am wearing a pith hat by Babatunde. Available from rhtconline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment