Friday 7 March 2014

Apple Unveils CarPlay (1 March 2014)

Now you would remember that yesterday while talking about the forthcoming Brabus 800 iBusiness, I mentioned Apple's multimedia system. Basically it will control your vehicle's on-board computer screen and will work in tandem with your controls.

I particularly feel jealous that I didn't not get a car with a touch screen (albeit mine has Bluetooth which SLIGHTLY makes up for the lack of a touch screen) but I feel like it would have made the whole inner functioning of my entertainment system well and faultless, but for those with touch screens, you are in luck!

CarPlay will link up with your Apple device (iPad or iPhone) and adapt itself to your vehicle's internal display. It will be well-received for many that are always agitated by not having full control of their vehicle and device simultaneously. In order to find out about availability and access to CarPlay, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment