Friday 7 March 2014

TRAVEL: 5 of the best markets in Cape Town (7 March 2014)

(Central Cape Town from Lions Head, Andrew Massyn, 2007)

Well I bet you are wondering, "Cape Town? During March? Never!". This might come as a 'shock' to you, but Cape Town (Durban, or any other coastal city) is not reserved for December holidays but you can go over there at any time of the year!! Mind-blown?! Moving right along.

Cape Town is a really majestic city. Don't take my word for it, (partly because I haven't been there since 2007, embarrassing I know) you can type in your Google search bar and you will be bombarded by amazing and brilliant picturesque scenes of the Mother City. Personally, I want to relocate to the Mother City, just to experience the energy and nostalgia that I experienced during my last sojourn. 

Well for those lucky individuals who will traveling down there soon, South African Travelista has published five must-visit markets in Cape Town. Now, one that strikes me the most is Neighbourgoods Market. I am a fan of the Johannesburg, Braamfontein-based branch, and if you are to, then this will be up your alley. Now I don't want to spoil all the fun, so head over here to find out about these fantastic markets! 

No comments:

Post a Comment